Registration for the virtual 2021 BC Cancer Summit is now open!
We are delighted to host the BC Cancer Summit virtually this year from November 18 to 20. The Summit provides education, professional development and relationship building opportunities for oncology professionals from all specialties and disciplines.
This year’s Summit will feature:
- The Right Honourable Beverley McLachlin
- Indigenous Cancer Care work and our vision for the future
- PRecision oncology Evidence Development in Cancer Treatment (PREDiCT) and Precision Oncology for Young People (PROFYLE)
- A selection of breakouts sessions, a Terry Fox Research Institute (TFRI) BC Node Research Day, and poster session
- Celebration of award recipients of the BC Cancer Excellence Awards and 2021 Terry Fox Medal recipient Dr. Karen Gelmon
We look forward to having you join us at the Summit. Please register by 5 p.m., November 17.